Dan’s Bettman Announcement Predictions
Hey everyone! Since I was so spot on with all my predictions yesterday, I decided to throw a few more predictions out, this time about what Ye Olde Commishe might have to say today at 5:
- 2020 Draft in Raleigh!
- Outdoor Game against Seattle at Carter-Finley in 2021.
- He’s declaring the Carolina Hurricanes the victors of the 2018/2019 trade season with the Rask/Niderreiter bargain.
- He’s decided to change his name to Carolina Hurricanes.
- His favorite Storm Surge so far has been Duck Duck Goose.
- He thinks Inception is overrated.
- He’s just here to pick up a #BunchOfJerks shirt.
- He just wants to cuddle Justin Williams.
- He went on a of tour Marbles with Hamilton.
- He’s here to ask Sara Civian for a discount code for The Athletic.
- He just wanted to talk. It’s been ages since we’ve really connected, you know?
- He’s decided to step down as commissioner to become a masked vigilante known as Bett-Man.
- Seattle has decided their franchise team name will be the Seattle Mascot Thieves and they’re taking Caroline from us.
- He just wants the league to know that Cheaters Never Win.